Having Trouble Logging In?
Mobile Devices : Turn ON/ENABLE “cookies” in your web Browser
If you can’t log in using a Mobile device (often true for desktops and laptops too) : the most likely cause is that “cookies” are turned OFF (DISABLED) in your Mobile Browser. To log in, “cookies” must be turned ON (ENABLED) … here’s some help :
A “cookie” is a piece of data that a website puts on your device. Using “cookies”, the website is able to remember you when you visit again. Some websites, especially those with a user log-in, may not work unless your web Browser accepts cookies. For example:
- You can’t log in to a website using your correct username and password.
- You try to use a feature on a website, but it doesn’t work as expected.
- You see a message on a webpage that cookies are required.
- You see a message in your browser that the browser’s cookie functionality is OFF.
How to ENABLE cookies on popular Mobile devices :
To see whether Safari is blocking cookies in iOS 8 : tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose ‘Always Allow’ OR ‘Allow from websites I visit’ OR ‘Allow from Current Websites Only’ OR ‘Always Block’ … IOS7 or earlier, choose ‘Never’ OR ‘From third parties & advertisers’ OR ‘Always’
- Click “Menu Items” button on your device.
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Privacy and Security” (OR if using Chrome : “Content Settings”)
- Be sure that “Accept Cookies” is check marked
Desktops and Laptops : Turn ON/ENABLE “cookies” on your web Browser.
Using a Desktop or Laptop? Your web Browser must be set to accept “cookies”. Examples of other web Browsers include Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and others. Check your Browser settings and be sure that “cookies” are turned ON/ENABLED.
NOTE : If you still experience a problem logging in, please let us know immediately — send a quick email to info@HunterReed.com (put “CAN’T LOGIN” in the subject line ; we’ll contact you right away to help).