We believe successfully marketing fine properties is a complex specialty, and requires a more focussed, more proactive, and more carefully executed approach than a traditional real estate agent provides.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Hunter, Reed and Company specializes exclusively in the sale of luxury homes, estates, and landholdings.
We believe that marketing fine homes and estates is a complex specialty, and requires an aggressive, focused, carefully planned approach — and very different marketing tools — than a traditional real estate agency provides.
Our network of clients and contacts includes a diverse and discerning group of high net worth individuals — entrepreneurs, founders of corporations, high level executives, corporate directors, professional athletes, celebrities, investment managers, film makers, and owners of a wide variety of privately-held companies and professional practices.
We are known and well-respected in the circles that matter to our clients — for the specialized expertise, concierge-level service, privacy, loyalty, and attention to detail which we provide to each client.
Hunter, Reed is also known for developing innovative, discreet, well-funded, and highly effective marketing programs for significant properties … the long-term relationships we enjoy with our clients reflect the results we’ve been able to achieve for them.
Hunter, Reed and Company is a licensed Real Estate Broker in multiple states including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, Virginia and North Carolina. With nationwide reciprocal licensing in place, our firm is licensed to practice in numerous additional states as well, and we are able to serve and assist clients virtually anywhere in the US.
In addition to specialized luxury real estate marketing and private brokerage, we provide a full complement of additional real estate services designed to meet the unique needs of high net worth individuals and owners of significant properties.
These include the following:
- Comprehensive luxury real estate marketing, brokerage and advisory services.
- Prepare competitive market analyses (CMA) and estimates of market value.
- Reposition properties which have been marketed unsuccessfully.
- Conduct private offerings by client request.
- Buyer representation ; includes assisting clients in identifying, evaluating and acquiring luxury homes and estates throughout the US.
- Handle real estate-related public relations issues and inquiries from the media.
- Liaison with clients’ legal, financial, trust, and tax advisors on real estate issues.
- Serve as a real estate advisor to family trusts and private foundations.
- Serve as nominee or straw-party titleholder for asset protection purposes.
- Manage the year-round care of estates, landholdings, and vacation properties throughout the US.
- Develop and manage income-producing leases and leasehold interests.
- Liaison with clients’ tax advisors to develop property tax and capital gains tax reduction strategies.
- Manage market analysis, valuation, land planning, zoning, engineering, and agency approvals for the development or conservation of open land. Includes securing all necessary development approvals and negotiating public and private land conservation easements and rights-of-way.
- Liaison with community groups, land trusts, preservationists and regulatory agencies on ownership, land development, and open space conservation or historic preservation issues.
- Negotiate and manage donations of façade, historic preservation, and land conservation easements.
- Assist with long-term planning for the disposition or continued ownership of significant properties.
Hunter, Reed and Company is a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) ; the Nantucket Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) ; Nantucket LINK Multiple Listing Service ; Massachusetts Association of Realtors (MAR) ; Nantucket Chamber of Commerce ; Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR) ; Charlottesville VA Area Association of Realtors (CAAR) ; Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) ; the Suburban West Realtors Association (SWRA) ; and the TREND super-regional MLS network in suburban Philadelphia, PA.
Hunter, Reed also maintains memberships in other local and regional real estate Boards, Associations and brokerage networks in various other states in which the firm has offerings.
GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE OF PRACTICE and REFERRALS
Hunter, Reed and Company is based in suburban Philadelphia and on the island of Nantucket, MA.
In the Philadelphia area, Hunter, Reed serves clients throughout the multi-county metropolitan Philadelphia and southern New Jersey region, which includes : the Philadelphia Main Line ; the Chestnut Hill, Society Hill, and Rittenhouse Square neighborhoods within the City of Philadelphia ; and all areas within the suburban counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery, Lancaster and Berks (in Pennsylvania) ; and, the counties of Burlington, Mercer, Somerset, Hunterdon, Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May (in New Jersey).
Hunter Reed also serves clients on the island of Nantucket, MA (02554) with a primary focus on the areas of Dionis ; Cliff ; Monomoy ; Town ; Polpis ; Shawkemo ; Squam ; Quidnet ; Sconset ; and Wauwinet.
The island of Nantucket is home to some of the most beautiful, valuable, and highly-sought-after real estate in the US. To see some of the extraordinary properties which are currently for sale on-island, click below to visit our Nantucket website :
In addition, Hunter, Reed and Company is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the states of Florida ; Virginia ; New Jersey ; and North Carolina — and serves clients in each of these states. And, as a real estate firm which qualifies for nationwide reciprocal Broker licensing, Hunter, Reed is able to practice in numerous additional states as well, and we can serve clients virtually anywhere in the US.
Hunter Reed welcomes inquiries by principals — and professional referrals by attorneys, tax advisors, wealth managers, trustees and executors, private bankers, family office representatives, architects, builders, and other luxury real estate brokers throughout the US and overseas.
Considering the sale of a significant property?
Wondering how to accomplish your real estate goals in today’s high end markets? Want to know what it will take to find just the right buyer at just the right time? Relax … we can help.
Learn more about what we can do to help you — use the “Contact Us” section at the top of each web page, or, if you prefer to inquire by phone, please call Steve DiFrancesco, Principal Broker, at 610-347-1000 (Philadelphia) or 508-325-7000 (Nantucket).
All inquiries are handled in confidence. We understand the importance of your privacy, and take seriously the trust you’re placing in us to protect it.
OTHER WAYS TO REACH US
US Mail : PO Box 219 Haverford, PA 19041-0219
Email : info@HunterReed.com
Looking for a one-of-a-kind Home? Sign up to receive updates and our newest Offerings by email :